Catering at cleeve
Innovate are the catering company chosen to provide our meal service at Cleeve School, joining us last September with a brand new menu. Innovate are passionate about:
- Delicious, nutritionally rich food: fresh, local, sustainably sourced, big flavour and huge variety.
- Food that students love to eat.
- Food that promotes sharp, positive and energetic minds.
- Food that encourages healthy bodies, habits and attitudes for a lifetime
Food Outlets and The Menu Cycle
Food is served at three locations throughout the school:
- Bon Appetit - Serving the restaurant menu and some deli menu items
- Bistro - Serving the deli menu and some restaurant items
- Brewhouse - Sixth Form Centre for hot drinks and light bites
Each outlet is open at mid-morning break and at lunchtime , so make sure you pay a visit at some point throughout the day. The main lunch menu runs on a three-weekly rotation cycle throughout each term. You can see our current menu below. Meal deal options are available every day, offering excellent value at just £2.60 for a main course and dessert. Vegetarian and Vegan options are also catered for.
Current Menu - Autumn Term 2023
- Innovate Catering Prices Sept 2023
- Innovate Restaurant Menu Autumn Term 2023
- Week 1 Menu.pptx
- Week 2 Menu.pptx
- Week 3 Menu.pptx
More About Innovate
Innovate Catering Service
Free School Meals
Your child might be entitled to Free School Meals. Gloucestershire County Council's Access to Learning Team has launched a new portal to enable parents/guardians to apply online for Free School Meals. across the county. The value of a Free School Meal is £2.60.
Take a look in our Student Guidebook for more details on how to apply.
Special diets and food allergens
Don’t think that your child can’t enjoy our great food if they have a special diet – they are an important part of our catering service. We can provide food if they have an intolerance, an allergy, or require an alternative choice due to religious beliefs.
Legislation requires caterers to provide allergen information on food sold that is served ‘unpackaged’. Innovate already cater for lots of children with allergies and we regularly check the information from suppliers to see if there have been any ingredient changes. It is still important that our customers talk to us so we can work together and continue to provide meals that are safe for them to eat.
Get in touch
For any specific concerns or queries concerning catering provision at Cleeve School, please email firstname.lastname@example.org