DUE TO COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS, CLEEVE SPORTS CENTRE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED.
From Tuesday 6th April to Friday 9th the Sports Centre will be open daytime hours only for holiday clubs and for casual outdoor activities such as tennis, cricket and netball.
From Monday 12th April the gym will re-open and indoor sport can take place for people within the same household. Indoor organised children’s activities can also take place.
Easter Holiday Opening Times
- Tuesday 6th to Friday 9th April: 08:30-17:30
- Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th April: CLOSED
- Monday 12th to Friday 16th April: 08:30 - 22:00
- Saturday 17th April: 08:30 - 13:30
- Sunday 18th April: 16:30 - 21:30
Term Time Opening Hours
- Monday to Friday: 17:30 – 22:00
- Saturday: 08:30 – 17:30
- Sunday: 16:30 – 21:30
Stay active, stay healthy and stay safe
Now more than ever, the need to stay fit, active and healthy is clear, and at Cleeve Sports Centre, you can do just that!
If you would like to discuss our safety measures, tour our facilities or discuss a booking with us in more detail, please contact myself, Robin West (Cleeve Sports Centre/Hire Facilities Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Centre to speak with a member of the team on 01242 673581 (during our opening hours).
Please can I remind you that you/your family members should not leave home if you are displaying any of the symptoms associated with Covid-19.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
(Cleeve Sports Centre/Hire Facilities Manager)
Cleeve Sports Centre and Facility Bookings
- Sports and Activity Bookings - At Cleeve Sports Centre we have excellent indoor and outdoor facilities available to hire to help you stay healthy and active. These include an indoor sports hall, badminton courts, squash courts, dance studio, floodlit tennis courts, outdoor cricket nets, netball courts and more. Our facilities are suitable for casual bookings as well as for coaching and training purposes.
- Facility and Room Hire - We have many excellent rooms and facilities to hire suitable for meetings, conferences, office space, functions, training sessions, community groups, parties, drama, theatre and much more.
Bookings can be made as a single or multiple booking with 10 or more bookings vat exempt (terms and conditions apply). All bookings and payments are made online via our SchoolHire system. Simply click on the button below to view our facilities and to make a booking.
Gym Memberships - Join us!
Our fully equipped gym is used by Cleeve School students as well as members of the local community. We are proud to offer a large range of equipment suitable for both beginners and for the more experienced gym user. The cardio equipment comprises of Treadmills, Cross Trainers, Rowing machines and Bikes including two group exercise bikes. The resistance machines and free weights include a Dual Adjustable Pulley System, an Olympic Squat Rack and a Smiths Machine, catering for a complete all over workout.
Available Gym Memberships:
- Single Direct Debit - £16.00 per month
- Joint Direct Debit - £29.00 per month (spouse/partner OR parent and child)
- Single Concession Direct Debit - £14.50 per month (60yrs+ / students 16yrs+ ID required)
- Annual Single - £176.00 - available to purchase at the Sports Centre.
- Annual Concession - £159.50 (60yrs+ / students 16yrs+ ID required) - available to purchase at the Sports Centre.
We operate an online membership system where you can sign up and pay via monthly direct debit which is convenient and hassle free. All monthly memberships are contract free allowing you the option to cancel at any point. To join the gym please click on the following button:
For further information, please contact our Sports Centre Team at email@example.com or by calling the Sports Centre on 01242 673581.