working at cleeve school
We are one of the most innovative, forward-thinking and dynamic schools in the region, and are very much becoming the school of choice for families and staff.
Over the next few years, our student numbers are set to move towards 1900, which includes up to 400 students in our state-of-the-art Sixth Form Centre of Excellence. Scale brings amazing opportunities, for teaching breadth and also for career development. Our Support Staff are an essential part of our success and our infrastructure delivers a high support service for our students and school community.
In joining Cleeve, you would be joining a rapidly growing, values-driven school, that places staff training and development at the heart of everything we do. By getting this right, we know the education offer for our students will be exceptional.
Student outcomes are becoming stronger and stronger and our partnerships with some highly esteemed industry-based partners and the broader educational sector are truly transformational because they open doors to a rich eco-system of networking, opportunity and development.
Our Sixth Form Centre of Excellence cost in excess of £5 million and we have now just opened a £1 million Teacher Training Centre, which further underlines our vision for growth, opportunity and excellence. We are a large family, but also one with huge warmth and care, where every person matters, and we celebrate diversity.
We are on a wonderful journey. Come and join us!
WHY CONSIDER CLEEVE?
- You are very important to us and we will invest in you. We will offer you a stimulating and dynamic environment, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop as a professional
- You will be joining a values-driven school, where the underpinning culture is about being the very best we can be, whilst achieving a happy and healthy work-life balance
- You will have the opportunity to work with a team of dedicated staff who strive for excellence in order to provide an exceptional education and experience for every student
- We believe that every child is an individual and that each one matters. We therefore put their needs at the forefront of our work: you will have the privilege of working with an inspiring group of young people
- You will be working with a staff team who are driven, energetic, enthusiastic and overwhelmingly positive, who feel valued and stimulated by their work
- You will be working in a school committed to training, staff development and growing ourselves, so that learning and improvement sits at the heart of everything we do
- The school is committed to developing and sustaining leadership at all levels and you will have the opportunity to become involved in a number of development projects to extend your leadership skills
- Staff at Cleeve are known for innovation and continually striving to improve the quality of teaching and learning. You will be joining a team of professionals who are seeking to be at the vanguard of educational developments, both nationally and internationally
- You will have access to an abundance of strong and well-established Initial Teacher Training Provisions. Take a look at our 2018-2019 ITT Provision Report to see who we worked closely with.
- When you join the Cleeve School team you become part of our community – indeed, a family. Being a community school is an important aspect of our identity and we enjoy playing a significant role in developing and sustaining community cohesion and the prosperity of the locality
- Our staff enjoy a large number of opportunities to get involved in enrichment activities, including visits to link schools and educational visits to many parts of the globe
Come and meet us!