working at cleeve school
Why should you consider applying to work at Cleeve School?
- You are very important to us and we will invest in you. We will offer you a stimulating and dynamic environment, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop as a professional
- You will be joining a values-driven school, where the underpinning culture is about being the very best we can be, whilst achieving a happy and healthy work-life balance
- You will have the opportunity to work with a team of dedicated staff who strive for excellence in order to provide an exceptional education and experience for every student
- We believe that every child is an individual and that each one matters. We therefore put their needs at the forefront of our work: you will have the privilege of working with an inspiring group of young people
- You will be working with a staff team who are driven, energetic, enthusiastic and overwhelmingly positive, who feel valued and stimulated by their work
- You will be working in a school committed to training, staff development and growing ourselves, so that learning and improvement sits at the heart of everything we do
- The school is committed to developing and sustaining leadership at all levels and you will have the opportunity to become involved in a number of development projects to extend your leadership skills
- Staff at Cleeve are known for innovation and continually striving to improve the quality of teaching and learning. You will be joining a team of professionals who are seeking to be at the vanguard of educational developments, both nationally and internationally
- You will have access to an abundance of strong and well-established Initial Teacher Training Provisions. Take a look at our 2018-2019 ITT Provision Report to see who we worked closely with.
- When you join the Cleeve School team you become part of our community – indeed, a family. Being a community school is an important aspect of our identity and we enjoy playing a significant role in developing and sustaining community cohesion and the prosperity of the locality
- Our staff enjoy a large number of opportunities to get involved in enrichment activities, including visits to link schools and educational visits to many parts of the globe
Come and meet us!
Take a look at our current vacancies.