Welcome back - safety measures in the sports centre
Thank you so much for your continued support and good wishes over the past weeks and months.
From 1st July, you will be able to make the most of a range of our outdoor sporting facilities, with the following enhanced measures in place, to ensure we can keep everybody safe.
Please assured we have reopened with everyone’s safety at the forefront of our operation. We have incorporated extensive cleaning protocols and social distancing practices throughout our facilities. We have placed additional hand washing facilities and alcohol-sanitiser dispensers strategically around the Sports Centre, and ask that you maintain high standards of hygiene while using our facilities, at all times.
Please click on the below to access our Sports Centre Risk Assessment (last updated 1.6.20):
When using the tennis courts and outdoor spaces, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- All bookings must be made via https://cleeve.schoolhire.co.uk/
- Arrive changed and ready to get on court/pitch as there are no changing facilities.
- Please note, facilities will only be available Tuesday - Friday, 4pm - 9pm (temporarily).
- Court sessions will last 1 hour, with 50 minutes on court and 10 minutes of turnaround time to ensure the safety of those entering and exiting the court.
- Please wash or sanitise your hands on arriving and departing the Sports Centre - mobile hand washing facilities are available.
- Please don't shake hands or have any physical contact with other customers/players.
- Bring your own equipment: racquets, marked balls etc.
- Please maintain social distancing, 2 meters at all times.